What’s your trouble spot?
You’ll be amazed by what’s possible without surgery.
All our Treatments
Computerized Skin Analysis + Consultation
Visit our clinic for a Complimentary Computerized Skin Analysis + Consultation to gain an understanding of what's happening with your skin just under the surface.Book Consultation
- Easy steps in making your Botox results last longer
- Should you invest in skin care?
- Lose inches on your lunch break with Coolsculpting
- What Causes Rosacea and How Can It Be Treated
- What Are Spider Veins and Are There Any Treatments?
- Remove Age Spots Effectively and Naturally
- Natural Remedies for Removing Stretch Marks
- How to Avoid and Prevent Sun Damage
- 5 Effective Ways to Remove Acne Scars Safely and Naturally
- How Laser Hair Removal Works and Why It’s Gaining Popularity
- What are the Benefits of Visiting a Car Accident Clinic in Brampton?
- What You Can Expect from a Sports Injury Specialist in Brampton
- Scar Removal for Acne in Brampton: What Can I Expect?
- What is Laser Skin Tightening in Ontario?
- What Are the Benefits of Seeing a Brampton Chiropractor During Pregnancy?
- What Is Fraxel Laser In Ontario?
- Seeing a Chiropractor in Brampton: What Can I Expect
- Scar Removal for Acne in Brampton – How Scar Removal for Acne Works
- Laser Hair Removal for Women in Brampton: Top 7 Areas for Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal in Brampton: What Can I Expect
- Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening in Brampton and Why it’s Popular
- What Can I Expect from a Fraxel Laser Treatment in a Brampton Clinic?
- Fraxel Laser in Brampton: The Benefits and Why it’s Popular
- Why Laser Hair Removal is One of the Most Popular Nonsurgical Aesthetic Procedures
- What makes laser hair removal more popular than electrolysis
- Laser Hair Removal in Brampton: How it Works
- Looking your best with VascuLight Laser Treatment
- What Causes Stretch Marks and How They Can Be Addressed with Stretch Mark Removal
- Brampton CoolSculpting: Non-Surgical Weight Loss
- Laser Hair Removal and Common Areas to Target
- Breaking Down the Ins and Outs of Juvederm
- Who are the Best Candidates to Visit a Laser Hair Removal Brampton Clinic?
- What you Need to know About WSIB Rehabilitation
- A Beginner’s Guide to Venus Legacy
- The Problem Areas Tackled By Laser Skin Tightening
- Why You Should Only Get BOTOX Cosmetic Injections From A Professional
- Juvederm Cosmetic Fillers Can Fix These Common Problem Areas
- Why you Should Consider Laser Leg Vein Treatment
- Never Shave Again? What You Need to Know About Laser Hair Removal
- How to Treat Unsightly Spider Veins with Spider Vein Removal
- Is Stretch Mark Removal Possible?
- The Steps you Need to Take to Provide Registered Massage Therapy
- Five Things You Could Experience at Your Next Visit to a Naturopathic Clinic
- What are BOTOX® Injections Made From?
- Treatments you Didn’t Know a Skin Laser Clinic Performed
- Is Laser Skin Tightening Painful? What to Expect
- What a Massage Therapist can do for Your Health
- Laser Cellulite Reduction to the Rescue: Three Things You Should Know
- The Top Five Benefits of Deep Tissue Massage
- Three things that happen after you’ve had Juvederm
- Oops! Do You Pee When You Sneeze?
- The Benefits of Medically Supervised Weight Loss
- Why You Should Look Into Laser Vein Removal
- A Cool New Way to Freeze Fat Away
- Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing
- How to remove a wart with laser treatment
- Tattoo removal in the Toronto area
- 2014 Wellness Tips
- What Do You Know about Laser Hair Removal?
- Life Clinic LaserBody M.D. is proud to announce that we will now be offering Dr. Obagi’s ZO Skin Health Product Line.
Why We’re Different
We’re not your typical medical clinic or medspa. Having a complete understanding about your goals helps us prescribe a personalized blueprint to help you be you, only better.
Natural + Wholistic Approach
LaserBody M.D. knows the importance of overall well-being. We work hard to ensure we are using the latest techniques that help encourage your body and skin's natural renewal system.
Expert Medical Staff
Many other centres claim to be medically based, but at LaserBody M.D., you actually meet with and are treated by doctors and nurses.
“Best In Class” Technology
Our team of medical experts uses only the best technology and state-of-the-art techniques in our modern and clean facility.
Our medical professinals are committed to not only providing the best treatment but to educating you on your body and a long term strategy to maintain it.
Non-Surgical, Safe + Effective
We believe in safe, non-surgical procedures such as body contouring, laser skin tightening, or filler and injectables to provide natural results with no downtime.
Art + Science of Body + Skin
Expertise and experience allow us to know exactly how much is enough to achieve results that are invisible to the eye.